Lubricants are an essential part of metalworking. Most lubricants are used to reduce friction to help extend tool life. Cooling lubricant for metalworking needs to be effective. In addition, they need to be free of any harmful substance that may damage the environment or be harmful to your health. Our lubricants at Tridan, are used in stamping, expanding and bending. Also, our hydraulic oils are used for hydraulically driven machines we make.
Lubricants – Hydraulic Oil
Hydraulic oil is not only a lubricant, but it helps transfer power through a hydraulic system. An effective hydraulic oil should contain certain aspects, such as oxidation, thermal, and hydraulic stability as well as stability and anti-wear performance. Also, the proper viscosity grade of oil lets the equipment to start at a low temperature and allow proper oil flow rates to help keep up high efficiencies under high heats.
Our lubes here at Tridan International are for drawing fin stock during die stamping and adding heat resistance during bending and expanding of copper, stainless or aluminum tubing. All of our lubes are available in 55-gallon drums and 5-gallon containers. Also, when it comes to metalworking, keeping temperatures down is a key factor for long-lasting equipment and efficiency.
At Tridan Internation we offer a wide arrange of lubes to help get the job done:
- Evaporative Lube – Fin Stock – Does not require cleaning.
- Petroleum Lube – Fin Stock– Mineral or Petroleum Based.
- TriLub HYD-AW – Hydraulic oils available in ISO 32, 46 and 68 grade.
- Punch Relief – Unique chemical solution.
- Rust Relief – Solvent-based, water displacing rust preventative.
- Evaporative Lube – Tubing – Evaporative, a majority evaporates from fin’s surface.
- Petroleum Lube – Tubing – Needs to be removed from the coil.
Finally, the experts at Tridan International can explain which lubricant is best for your machine and answer all the questions you may have. Also, you can give us a call today at 217-443-3592 or use our easy contact form for any questions.